On Wednesday 22nd February, we were visited by representatives from THE HARINGEY GUARANTEE. Here, they explained about work opportunities available to us.
The main questions raised by the group were:
- How can we procure local schools or other groups with freshly designed Kitchen Hygiene Hats and Aprons made in CS4
- How can we get part time flexible positions suitable to our needs
We thank them for visiting us and if you would like more information please visit:
THE HARINGEY GUARANTEE may be able to help you gain the skills, confidence and know-how to get the right job for you.
Advisors will meet with you on a regular one-to-one basis to work with you and help you in finding the right training or employment opportunities.
- Learning about different job roles and careers
- Help with job applications including CVs, application forms and interviews
- Identifying suitable childcare, and benefits advice
- Work placements to gain experience, learn new skills and earn a reference
- Identifying suitable vocational skills courses for your chosen job goals
- Guaranteed job interviews with local employers
- In-work support for up to 6 months after you start work